6 X Club Representatives
CRFU Honorary Treasurer
CRFU Safeguarding Manager
Handbook Editor/Webmaster Manager
To develop the 4 year PFR document and annual delivery plan.
To monitor income/expenditure to ensure that it runs in line with the PFR document.
To provide budgets to appropriate committees which will include the Representative Rugby Committee.
To set up a sub-committee devoted to securing sponsorship and advertising revenue
To assist the Handbook Editor in the production of the Handbook.
Review the Website (with the Website Manager) to ensure that the content is appropriate and accurately reflects the CRFU and the work undertaken in promoting the game.
Overview all aspects of marketing including Representative Rugby Matches
Reports to be submitted at each meeting by the CRFU Safeguarding Manager and appropriate action taken.
Ensure that appropriate courses are run and Club Safeguarding Officers attend as necessary.
To nominate members of the Disciplinary panel for election (or co-option) and to nominate an accredited person for the Role Of Chair of the Disciplinary Committee.
To recommend to the Management Board persons suitable to hold the following posts:
- Two Representatives to the South Western Division Rugby Football Mutual Benefit Fund.
- Two Representatives (plus Reserve) on the South West Counties Group.
- Cornwall League Secretary and Deputy League Secretary.
- Vice Presidents' Secretary.
- Safeguarding Manager and Assistant Safeguarding Managers.
- Facilities Manager.
- Honorary Handbook Editor/Website Manager.