Relating to the playing of league rugby at Level 9 and 10 in
CORNWALL ONE & TWO LEAGUES
REVISED FOR SEASON 2019 / 2020
The regulations relating to the playing of league rugby in Cornwall 1 &2 will be modified in so far as matches played at Level 9 &10 (Cornwall 1 &2 Leagues) (together “the modified leagues) are concerned. The modified leagues are subject to all ECC Regulations in so far as these are not varied by or inconsistent with these Regulations.
The modifications to Cornwall One League (level (9).
1. All players in the Cornwall One league must be registered with their club in accordance with the Player Registration Regulations. Regulation 13.4.1 (b) applies and those players must be identified indicating their DOB on the match card.
2. If a team in Cornwall One cannot justifiably field a front row then the match will proceed with uncontested scrums. No league points will be deducted from the offending team providing the fixture is honoured.
3. Electronic match result cards must be completed in accordance with the SWDOC Administrative Instructions.
4. Clubs at level 9 may select up to Six (6) Replacements, with up to Ten (10)
5. If a scheduled Cornwall One match is cancelled because of weather or a lack of referee it will be rescheduled by the SW Admin office who will inform both club’s NLC of the rescheduled match date. If the rescheduled date clashes with a CB cup date the league match will take precedence.
6. If a scheduled Cornwall One match is cancelled for any reason other than weather or lack of
Referee, the non-offending club will be awarded five league points. The league secretary will
Decide if points will be deducted from the offending club.
7. If any club fails to complete 25% of their scheduled Cornwall One league matches the clubs total league points will be expunged from the English Clubs league tables.
8. Clubs must inform the SW admin office and their league secretary by 3.30pm on the day of a match if a match in the Cornwall One League is cancelled for any reason., The SW Admin must also be informed of the match result by 5.30pm on the day of the match or within one hour of a match played at any other time by phone or text. SW Admin tel number 01822 678272 Match Result tel number 01822 678007
Text result number 07797800102 League Secretary tel number 07769757048.
Otherwise, all existing English club championship regulations will apply.
The modifications to Cornwall Two League (level 10).
1 Cornwall Two clubs are advised to register their players in accordance with the player
Registration Regulations. Regulation 13.4.1 (b).
2. Clubs in the Cornwall Two league may use unregistered players in League Matches
3. Electronic match result cards must be completed with player’s names and the match result. If a player is not registered to play league rugby for the club the card must be marked with a cross alongside the player’s name.
4. Clubs at level Ten (10) may select Six (6) replacements with up to Ten (10) interchanges.
5. If a scheduled Cornwall Two match is cancelled because of weather or a lack of a Referee, the match will be rescheduled by SW Admin office for the first available Saturday, club’s NLC will be informed of the rescheduled date.
6. If a scheduled Cornwall Two match is cancelled for any reason other than weather or lack of a referee, the non-offending club will be awarded Five (5) points. The League secretary will decide if points will be deducted from the offending club.
7. If any club fails to complete 25% of their scheduled Cornwall Two League matches
The clubs total League points will be expunged from the English Clubs League Tables.
8. Clubs must inform the SW admin office and the League Secretary by 3.30 on the day of the match if a Cornwall Two League is cancelled for any reason. The SW admin office must also be informed of the match result by 5.30 on the day of the match, or within one hour of a match played at any other time by phone or text.
SW admin office tel 01822678272 Match result tel 08122678007
Text results to 07797800102 League secretary tel 07769757048.
Otherwise all other existing English Clubs Championship regulations will apply.
Cornwall One & Two League Secretary