Please note the Modified Regulations for 2018/18.
Modifications to the English Clubs Championships (ECC) Regulations relating to the playing of league rugby at Level 9 and 10 in Cornwall ONE & TWO LEAGUES REVISED FOR THE SEASON 2018/2019
The regulations relating to the playing of league rugby in Cornwall 1&2 will be modified in so far as matches played at Level 9&10 (Cornwall 1&2 Leagues) (together “the modified leagues) are concerned. The modified leagues are subject to all ECC Regulations in so far as these are not varied by or inconsistent with these Regulations.
The Modifications to Cornwall One.
1. All players in the Cornwall One league must be registered with their club in accordance with the Player Registration Regulations. Regulation 13.4.1 (b) applies and those players must be identified indicating their DOB on the match card.
2. If a team in Cornwall One cannot justifiably field a front row then the match will proceed with uncontested scrums. No league points will be deducted from the offending team providing the fixture is honored.
3. Match result cards must be completed and posted to the South West Admin office in accordance with the SWDOC Administrative Instructions.
4. Clubs at level 9 may select up to Four (4) Replacements, with up to Eight (8) interchanges.
5. If a scheduled Cornwall One match is cancelled because of weather or a lack of referee it will be rescheduled by the SW Admin office who will inform both clubs NLC of the rescheduled match date. If the rescheduled date clashes with a CB cup date the league match will take precedence.
6. If a scheduled Cornwall One match is cancelled for any reason other than weather or lack of referee, the non-offending club will be awarded five league points. The league secretary will decide if points will be deducted from the offending club.
7. If any club fails to complete 25% of their scheduled Cornwall One league matches the clubs total league point’s will be expunged from the English Clubs league tables.
8. Clubs must inform the SW admin office and their league secretary by 3.30pm on the day of a match if a match in the Cornwall One League is cancelled for any reason, also the SW Admin must be informed of the match result by 5.30pm on the day of the match or within one hour of a match played at any other time by phone or text.
SW Admin tel no 01822 678272
Match Result tel no 01822 678007
Text result no 07797 800102
League Secretary tel no 07769 757048.
Otherwise all existing English club championship regulations will apply.
The modifications to Cornwall Two.
1 Cornwall Two clubs our advised to register their players in accordance with the player Registration Regulations. Regulation 13.4.1 (b).
2. Clubs in the Cornwall Two league may use unregistered and loaned players from a level Eight (8) or Nine (9) club so that a League fixture can be fulfilled.
3. Match result cards must be completed with players’ names and the match result if a Player is not registered or has been loaned so that a league match can be fulfilled the result card must be marked with a cross alongside the player’s name.
4. Clubs at level Ten (10) may select Six (6) replacements with up to Ten (10) interchanges.
5. If a scheduled Cornwall Two match is cancelled because of weather or a lack of a Referee, the match will be rescheduled by SW Admin office for the first available Saturday, clubs NLC will be informed of the rescheduled date.
6. If a scheduled Cornwall Two match is cancelled for any reason other than weather or lack of a Referee, the non-offending club will be awarded Five (5) points. The League secretary will decide if points will be deducted from the offending club.
7. If any club fails to complete 25% of their scheduled Cornwall Two League matches the clubs total League points will be expunged from the English Clubs League Tables.
8. Clubs must inform the SW admin office and the League Secretary by 3.30 on the day of the match if a Cornwall Two League is cancelled for any reason. Also the SW admin office must be informed of the match result by 5.30 on the day of the match, or within one hour of a match played at any other time by phone or text.
SW admin office tel 01822 678272
Match result tel 08122 678007
Text results to 07797 800102
League secretary tel 07769 757048
Otherwise all other existing English Clubs Championship regulations will apply.
Cornwall One & Two League Secretary