Well done to the boys who beat Devon at Keyham on Sunday 29th October.
This Sunday (29th Oct) sees Cornwall U18 Group face the local rivals Devon at Keyham 3G (Plymouth) in a warm up fixture for this seasons U18 Championship. KO 2:00pm
Having lost to a strong and well organised Exeter Chiefs Outreach XV last week at Polson Bridge, the Cornwall coaching team will be looking for the players to start this game just like they finished the last. This is the final match before the squad get ready for their two fixtures in the 2017 England Counties (SW) U18 Championship in December.
This season sees Cornwall face Oxfordshire (3rd Dec) and Somerset (16th Dec) with both games being played on the new 3G pitch at Weston Hornets RFC in front of SW Division and England Counties selectors.
Cornwall will be hoping to improve on last year where they had 6 players selected from the two fixtures to attend the SW Division Final Assessment Day (FAD) at Hartbury College with 3 players selected to represent the SW Division in the National Divisional Tournament and St Ives 2nd Row Jake Clemson going on to represent England Counties U18 against Ireland.
Squad For Sunday Against Devon (Keyham 3G, KO 2:00pm)
- Charlie Short (Launceston RFC)
- Daryl Bristow (St Austell RFC)
- Joshua Barbery (St Austell RFC)
- Jack Maclean-Brown (St Agnes RFC)
- Rory Mead (Bude RFC)
- Callum Looker (Camborne RFC)
- Billy Bromfield (Newquay RFC)
- Sam Matthews (Hartbury College)
- Mawgan Osborne (Penzance & Newlyn RFC)
- Thomas Walters (Liskeard-Looe RFC)
- Patrick Parry (Perranporth RFC)
- Aiden Jacob (Launceston RFC)
- Robert Freeth (Camborne RFC)
- Michael Austin (Truro School)
- Dan Tyrell (St Austell RFC)
- Aaron Simmonds (Newquay RFC)
- Ashley Gilder (St Austell RFC)
- Fraser Nottle (St Austell RFC)
- Jordan Smith (Liskeard-Looe RFC)
- Josh Mares (Newquay RFC)
- Arthur Relton (Penazance & Newlyn RFC)
- Joe Vanstone (Launceston RFC)
- Luke Couch (Launceston RFC)
- Shea Cornish (Penzance & Newlyn RFC)
- Rhys Colrein (Liskeard-Looe RFC)